Research Associate I
Wolfe Laboratories Inc. is a premier Contract Research and Development Organization located in Woburn, MA. We are currently seeking highly motivated Research Associates to support the rapid growth of our organization through the performance of analytical and formulation research in support of client pharmaceutical development projects. The successful candidates will have the ability to successfully execute laboratory procedures, carry out scientific studies, and must have the ability to make detailed observations, analyze data, report results, and learn to identify and solve technical problems all related to the development of pharmaceutical products.
- Operation of a variety of analytical instruments including HPLC, UV, Dissolution Apparatus, CD, CE, DSC, DLS, TGA, XRPD, LC-MS, etc.
- Setup and execution of experiments for the evaluation of solubility, stability, degradation, formulation optimization etc.
- Analysis and interpretation of complex scientific data
- Preparation of technical reports, summaries, and protocols
- Identify and propose solutions for technical problems
- Carry out other scientific and laboratory duties as required
Required background and experience includes:
- Recent Bachelor or Master’s degree in chemistry, biochemistry or related discipline Equivalent years of relevant work experience may be substituted for a degree
- At least 2 years of industry or academic laboratory experience a plus
- The ability to read and understand relevant scientific literature, procedures, and protocols.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Interested candidates are requested to reply with a copy of their resume, a cover letter with salary requirements, and college transcripts (unofficial transcripts are all that is required). Local candidates only.
Wolfe Laboratories, Inc. (WLI), located in Woburn, MA, is a premier contract research organization that provides integrated early drug development solutions to the biopharmaceutical industry. Wolfe Laboratories is an essential element of the drug development ecosystem, recognized by global and virtual biopharmaceutical companies as a science-driven organization whose mission is to provide outstanding discovery and development services tailored to its clients’ needs for rational formulation development. Wolfe Laboratories integrates the critical path components of early development to ensure that programs advance while meeting rigorous scientific demands with flexibility to address dynamic challenges and aggressive timelines. Wolfe Laboratories’ vision is to improve human health, and we continue to strive towards that goal by embracing our core values of integrity, excellence and teamwork. The company has a high percentage of repeat clients, which is a testament to its long-term commitment of continual investment in its capabilities to meet biopharma’s growing demand for high quality, integrated early development services.
For more information visit us at: www.wolfelabs.com
Wolfe Laboratories, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.